Position : Senior Medical coder
Job Location : Chennai
No:Of Positions :200
- Handle information about patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
- Coding and clinical review for medical necessity of claims post adjudication that are in the pre-payment stage and have been identified as requiring such review;
- Documentation of clinical rationale supporting findings of review based on Client’s coverage policies and procedures.
- Assistance in any later stages of the cases reviewed, including possible Technical Assessment and Medical Policy review and update.
- Review and validate all information pertaining to the claim including member, provider and plan information.
- Any clinical and coding support of client’s Investigation process as otherwise requested.
- Know several different coding systems, including Level 1 HCPCS and Level 2 HCPCS.
- Investigate rejected claim to see why denial was issued.
- Investigate insurance fraud and report if found.
- AAPC’s CPC or AHIMA’s CCS certified Medical coders
- Good knowledge of ICD-9-CM/ICD-10 guidelines or classification, ER, CPT codes, medical terminology and anatomy & physiology.
- Fresher /Experienced in Medical coding
- Laboratory coding experience is preferred
- Open for working in US shift timings
- 5 days working
- Free transportation